Arrangements for September 2022
Who are we?
After School Club Manager – Ippolyti Soultani
After School Play Worker – Jaz Bonaparte
After School Play Worker – Dani Scott
After School Play Worker – Deepmala Singh
We also have a number of support staff who work at Campsbourne who also work in the after school club depending on the number of children in attendance.
What we do
This statement outlines the services that children, parents / carers and the school community can expect from our extended services provision. We aim to:
- Provide wrap around care for working families and those in particularly challenging circumstances.
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and creative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the school community (space permitting)
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that all clubs continues to meet the needs of children and parents.
After School Club Times and Pick Up
After School Club is open from 3.30 to 6.30. Children are now picked up from the Nursery Gate on Nightingale Lane.
Contacting the After School Club
You can contact the After School Club by phone on 020 8340 2064 Ext 239 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Admissions Process
We are committed to providing a fair and open admission system that offers a competitively priced and good value service. Fees are set annually by the school governing body. As a provider of registered childcare, we both encourage and actively support eligible parents claiming child care vouchers or other similar benefits.
After School Club Fees
|Per Session per Child
|In Work Benefits Discount
|After School Club
If fees are not paid on time, the school will notify the parent in writing and request payment at the earliest opportunity.
In circumstances where there is continual late payment or a substantial debt has accrued then the School reserves the right to withdraw a place.
Cancellations / Terminations
Parents who want to terminate must give notice up to the end of the half term.
Admission to After School Club is made on an annual basis to ensure that all families have equal access, including those families new to Campsbourne i.e. new Reception classes. During the summer term parents are invited to register for a place for the next academic year by submitting an application form to the school office (Appendix A) by Friday 24th June 2022. Deadlines for our holiday club are different – please see then holiday club section below.
Places are allocated to parents according to the following criteria:
- Places for families who the school has identified as having particularly high needs.
- Places for families whose parents are receiving in work benefits. (Up to date evidence of the benefits that the parents are in receipt of will be required)
- Remaining places will be allocated according to the number of days required.
- Families requesting 5 days a week.
- Families requesting 4 days a week.
- Families requesting 3 days a week.
- Families requesting 2 days a week.
- Families requesting 1 day a week.
Where there are more applicants than places and the above criteria have been exhausted then places will be allocated randomly.
Places will be offered to parents by the 1st July. To secure the place/s parents will be required to pay a deposit of £20 by the 10th July.
Where a deposit has not been received by the 10th July the place will be offered to parents on any waiting list.
Parents can pay using Child Care Vouchers, Tax Free Credits and online using a debit card.
If, on making an enquiry about a place for their child a parent is informed that there is not a suitable one available, then requests will be placed on the waiting list in the order that they are submitted.
As soon as a places becomes available the parent on the top of the list will be contacted to see if they would like to take up the offer of a place. If the parent no longer needs a place their name will be removed from the list. If the space is not suitable but they would still like to wait for a suitable place then their name will remain on the waiting list in the same position and the next parent on the list will be contacted.
On receiving a place parents will be given a copy of this policy, or signposted to the policy on the school website.
Parents can apply for a place mid-year for the After School Club. They can do this by completing a registration form and handing it in to the school office. Any available places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Extended Schools Policy (Summer 2022)