Who are we?
Our holiday play scheme is run by the same staff members as our After School Club.
Holiday Club Manager – Ippolyti Soultani
Holiday Club Playworker – Jaz Bonaparte
We primarily use school staff to support the holiday play scheme but depending on numbers there may be occasions when we recruit externally depending on numbers.
What we do
This statement outlines the services that children, parents / carers and the school community can expect from our extended services provision. We aim to:
- Provide wrap around care for working families and those in particularly challenging circumstances.
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and creative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the school community (space permitting)
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that all clubs continues to meet the needs of children and parents.
Holiday Club Times
Holiday Club is open weekdays from 8.00 to 6.00.
Admissions and Fees
We are committed to providing a fair and open admission system that offers a competitively priced and good value service. As a provider of registered childcare, we both encourage and actively support eligible parents claiming child care vouchers or other similar benefits.
The Holiday Club is only open to families whose children attend Campsbourne School. Special consideration may be given to older siblings who still have brothers or sisters attending Campsbourne.
||Per Session per Child
||Discount available up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of the holiday club.
||In Work Benefits Discount
Payments of Fees
Fees for Holiday Club are fully paid in advance. No Refunds are offered.
Holiday Club places will not be offered to parents where there are outstanding balances due.
Parents will be required to register for a place using the Scopay online booking system which can be found here.
Extended Schools Policy (Summer 2021)