We reach out to our school and community through a range of services including Breakfast and After-school clubs, dance and music lessons, parent groups, baby groups as well as having a range of outside agencies (Educational psychologists, speech and language therapists, nurses, etc.) using our array of facilities on a weekly basis. We work hard to continuously revise and improve our services and welcome your ideas and thoughts.
To see our latest offering please click on the link below.
After School Activities Spring 2024
After School Activities Autumn 2023
Nature Based Arts and Crafts Club
‘Art Club in the Garden’ runs on Fridays in the school’s Eco-Garden.
Lunchtime: Yrs 1-3 (£25/ 5 sessions)
Afterschool: Yrs 4-6 (£80/ 10 sessions)
Children get to:
- Develop makings skills with their hands
- Experiment with a really wide range of materials, exploring their own creative strategies
- Gently learn about and appreciate the natural world
- Connect to the seasons through themes and natural materials
- Gain inspiration and context from a broad range of art and craft – from historical to contemporary practice.
Sessions are a friendly welcoming space where children can make new friends and enjoy some relaxing and creative time in the school garden. Please see the attached photos for some examples of the fabulous work this year’s children have made!
Art Club in the Garden Artwork
To book: email@example.com